You can host a JFYM Forum!
At the Jesus-Focused Youth Ministry Forum, your team and others who attend will gain greater vision, motivation and tools as they discover how to reach and disciple the younger generation. Because of this we are enthused about your interest in hosting a Forum!
Check out this Quick View of the Hosting basics.
The Host provides...
- Prayer - for the Forum, participants, Reach Out & the Lord's presence
- Finances - fees from participants to Reach Out & travel expenses
- Food - lunch & snacks
- Equipment - computer with powerpoint & projector capability
Reach Out provides...
- Support - for you & your ministry team before & after the Forum
- Communication - tools for social media & website
- Resources - Jesus-Focused Youth Ministry notebook included in fee
- Training/Coaching - JFYM Forum & follow up coaching
See a Full View of the complete Host logistics.
Complete the following steps to prepare for a Forum or click the links below for more information.
||Schedule the Forum date and location with Reach Out. We will work with you to plan a date that works for you and our team.
||Communicate with your ministry team and network to encourage participation. Use social media to create and sustain relationships and get the word out.
||Register your ministry team and other participants.
||Prepare for the Forum by completing the simple logistics—including prayer, collecting payment, facility, and refreshments.
Let’s ask God to do something special at your Jesus-Focused Youth Ministry Forum!
Go to Preparation Step 1